Seven random facts about me, which you probably already know since I can’t keep anything a secret:
- I have a few weird OCD tendencies, but none of them involve doing long runs on a regular basis, but I can run 26.2 miles one day, and go shopping the next.
- I have an English degree, but am unable to use grammar or spell correctly.
- Whenever there’s something I have to do with a deadline, I get whiny, extremely rushy rushy, and I woefully moan about whatever the thing is I must do.
- I vomit easily and when I was pregnant I actually learned to eat foods which tasted good coming back up.
- I have a great husband and kid but still have my own personal identity separate from them.
- I love shiny shoes and purses.
- It takes very little to get me drunk.
And now I tag you, you and you.