I’m not a naturally disciplined or focused person. I’m easily distracted and frequently lose focus because my mind is all over the place. So I believe in goals, and therefore I must take part in getting them set. Maybe sometime before the year is over.
I’m going to make them simple, so far this is what I’ve got:
- Take care of my daughter, my husband, my marriage, and my family and love them as much as possible. Listen to them and enjoy them every day.
- Make alone time for myself everyday.
- Take care of myself by eating well, balancing my activities and my exercise and managing my stress.
- Say things like ‘cat eyeball’, ‘spanky pants’, ‘big circle gear’ and other Susanized cycling lingo to irritate my husband as much as possible.
- Drink plenty of wine.
- Not do anything stupid. Like run a marathon, for example.
I’ll be working on race goals this week and will post those soon. Suggestions are welcome.