But I really don’t feel I have anything post-worthy to post. So the randomness will pursue once again:
- On Monday I ran 1 x 800, 4 x 400, 1 x 200, 4 x 100 and 1 x 800. My first 400 was 1.36, but I’m not sure what my other times were because my watch got stuck on NO OCCN. The others, I can guarantee you were not 1.36. Maybe 1:50s. I don’t know what NO OCCN is. But last week my 6 yo Timex died so I went back to Target and got the EXACT same model but all the buttons are in the wrong place. And now everything is wrong. WHY would they do that to me? Why?
- On Tuesday I bought my last 23 bags of mulch and I finished mulching. We used 233 bags of mulch. That’s a lot of mulch. I reckon I didn’t figure that into the plan when I made the world’s largest flower beds around my house.
- The vineyard is going slow. We need soil sample and well water sample results before we can move on. We have a person from the parks and recreation department coming to consult with us next week.
- Today I am finishing a stone walkway and then, if the weather allows, I am riding with my friends Zoe and Lisa at 1. Cindy, you should come ride with us too, I’ll call you in a bit.
- I have been to every nursery and cannot find bamboo or a giant Buddha for my zen garden. I find plenty of skinny Buddhas, but the fat one is so much cuter. Heading into Dallas tomorrow to see if I can find one.
- Saturday I am running 11 miles with T. Then the next Saturday, I am running the OK Half. It will not be a PR, that I can pretty much guarantee.
- I’ve found a pair of shoes I REALLY love. Really. I’m not kidding. I love them and want to make them mine.
- I’m angry they are canceling Gardening by the Yard on HGTV. I have a secret crush on Paul James just like I did the old Alton Brown, (you know, the food science Alton Brown – I’m not crazy about the new Iron Chef Alton). It’s really the only REAL gardening show out there. Okay, so I watch the Victory Garden, but it moves slower than slow sometimes.
- Sister Runner Amy’s son, Cole, NEEDS a kitty. Yet, he is denied one. What’s the world coming to when a boy can’t have a kitty of his own?
- Finally, my teeth hurt. I need to get back to the dentist to get the temporary stuff off. I’ve put it off because we are in-between health insurance companies right now. But I’m guessing I should get this taken care of because the only thing worse than dental work is emergency dental work.
That’s about it my lovely Internet People. Hopefully I’ll have some juicy stuff to post soon.