- Unidentified bird eggs were found on running track. Police were notified and Animal Control removed the eggs.
- Roaming black bull was caught and impounded. Owner issued a “livestock at large” citation.
- 9-year-old boy spotted pulling up plants in front of school. Juvenile was detained until an officer arrived. No children or plants were harmed during investigation.
- Police dispatched to liquor store where they found a man hitchhiking. Officer gave man and his three-legged dog a ride to truck stop.
- Woman in community center called about snake in the building. Officer arrived and killed the snake.*
- Man walking down highway told police he was visiting inlaws when he began arguing with wife and he decided to walk home. Officer gave him a ride.
*FYI – I am not the woman in community center – but now that I know police do this, I’ve got them on speed dial.