There are some weeks when I post everyday, and then there are weeks when I don’t post at all. I reckon this is one of those weeks. I just haven’t had anything exciting to blog about and quite honestly (and shamefully) I didn’t do any running. I sat on my butt all week long with intentions everyday to run or do something at least, but those intentions never made it any further than staying mere intentions. I’m thinking next week I need to do some more vlogging, I miss vlogging and I know you all miss my torturous screaming. Who wouldn’t?
I thought in spirit of those abandoned intentions I’d post some races I’m contemplating – only a few of which are committed. And by committed I mean somewhat probably and mostly almost committed.
- May 30 – Tulsa Tough 30 mile bike rally*
- June – Red White & Blue 5k
- July 18th – Too Hot Too Handle 15k
- August 23rd – Hotter N Hell 100 bike rally*
- September 19th – Tour De Fleurs 20k*
- September 27th – Heels & Hills Half Marathon
- October 18 – Columbus Half Marathon*
- October 10th – Hartford Full Marathon (only because I know David misses me so much he can hardly stand it)
Now I gotta run because the Martini Twins have some wine to drink and some bitches to pass.