Containery Goodness

I interrupt your regularly scheduled blog with a little maniacal organization and a massive purge unlike any other in Runner Susan history. This is what travel does to me, I can’t help it – a little late to call it spring cleaning – perhaps mental breakdown would be more accurate – but late is better than never, I reckon.

I’d post the before pictures but some might say they look the same as the after – I assure you there is a difference, maybe not in neatness but in quantity. It’s called minimalizing for Napa.

And yes, I own TWO shiny red bags – it’s my birthright as a woman. Bite me.

Coming soon the new and improved running closet and the ever-so-thankless office reorganization.

Comments

1. -riss says

That makeup drawer is fantastic!! I needed an idea for mine! You should organize for a living, woman!! =)

2. says

I have all types of envy … shelf …. container … bag … shoe …. and I want pasta for dinner!

3. says

I think your sister is trying to tell you something. I have never thought to put my make up in a drawer – hmmm now you have me thinking. Nothing feels as good as getting your shit organized.

4. says

Oh Miss Susan. Why don’t you wait to downsize until *after* you move to Napa? Then I could get your castoffs! :)

5. says

Nice 9 miler Susan!

When you’ve finished over there you can start on my house. Those 5 rolls of paper towels are telling me something.

6. says

I’m definitely jealous. All that room! I think your pantry is bigger than my apartment.
    Of course, parting with some of race t-shirts would probably go a long way to making room for my wardrobe…

7. says

I love the shoe wall…most of mine are in a heap on the floor…not good, not good at all!

I do love those velvet hangars that nothing slips off of. They are THE BEST INVENTION EVAH!