Three weeks sans uterus

by Runner Susan on April 30, 2011

in Full of Happiness,Shoes

and a few cantaloupes and baseballs and I’m finally starting to feel human again.  Finally.  I still have some minor aches, but at least I’m not in constant pain. I’m up to doing some wine drinking, light gardening and in 3 weeks the running shoes come off the shelf and RS makes an appearance with her new super hero running legs. Keep your fingers crossed.

What did I do three weeks prior during my downtime?  The same thing everyone else trapped in bed and doped up on pain killers does. Shop online for shoes.  These cuties are coming this way soon:

{ 7 comments… read them below or add one }

1 petra April 30, 2011 at 10:39 am

glad you’re feeling better – I don’t think I’ve recovered from your photos yet though. A glass of wine will help, I’m sure…
petra´s last blog post ..I came- I saw- I conquered Or Boston 2011

2 21stCentury Mom April 30, 2011 at 11:43 am

So glad you are feeling better. And new shoes – yes! And warm weather and gardens and hopefully progress against Gasland.

3 Denise "MNFirefly" May 1, 2011 at 12:46 am

Nice new kicks. I am glad that you are feeling better.
Denise “MNFirefly”´s last blog post ..Waking up the FIRE

4 Jackie May 1, 2011 at 10:24 am

Jesus h …. I check out of blog land for a few months and look what I miss. I had to go back to see what happened….I can’t believe that’s what they removed from you…yikes!!!! Glad it went smoothly and don’t rush the recovery….

5 Ewe the Dewd May 3, 2011 at 4:43 am

Good shopping Susan. The money you saved with the $6.99 Aussie wine came in handy.

Saw a very scary movie on Sunday night — Gasland. Stay on the wine. Don’t drink water!
Ewe the Dewd´s last blog post ..Something interesting- The value of springy muscles

6 Jackie May 4, 2011 at 9:26 pm

Glad you are feeling better. You will look great in those shoes!

7 Rhea May 11, 2011 at 6:22 pm

I’m so glad you’re feeling better and will be back on the roads soon!