I think the sidebar issue is fixed, much thanks to the brilliant amazing hip. If you are still having issues please let me know – I have enough other big issues, I don’t need this little one lingering over me. I’ve also removed the picture with the flowers and the smile, my sister said it scared her. I added it because Katy said I don’t smile enough on my blog – but she didn’t tell me I was scary. In case you didn’t notice, the new side masthead rotates as you refresh, isn’t that all fancy?
I need 3 or 4 more pictures and I have no clue what to add – maybe we should vote?
- Pretty shoes – or have you had enough of the shoe mastheads?
- Something wine related maybe?*
- Maybe the dreaded Rowdy Pirate? Who doesn’t love a rowdy pirate?
- More running photos? But really, those are few and far between.
- A Cherry Berry trail running photo? I bet I could get someone to take one, and Cherry is too cute.
- Leave it alone because 2 is enough?
- What would you guys like to see? I’m open to suggestions because I’m brain dead thanks to Internet Explorer.
*Did you notice the new Wine Review button in the navigation menu? For some reason I get more emails from readers asking for wine recommendations than I do from readers asking for my bra size.